I have JUST received the Glamour Beauty Power List box and it's too good not to share. Every now and again Glamour magazine team up with beauty box power house Latest in Beauty to create the beauty boxes dreams are made of. No samples, no subscriptions, no nasty surprises and all of the products are hand picked by Beauty Director (and girl crush) Alessandra Steinherr.
The box costs £15.99 and has a whopping £83.47 worth of beauty booty inside the box! I love that everyone receives the same products (no beauty box envy here) and you get to see exactly what you're getting before you click "buy". The Beauty Power List Box includes...
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
- Philip Kingsley Daily Defense Conditioning Spray
- Nude Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (I received Coffee Craze)
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer
- Eyeko Eye Make Up Remover Wipes
- Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara (my current fave)
- James Read Sleep Mask Tan
- 12 month subscription to the iphone/ipad edition of Glamour
There's no a single item in this box that I'm not thrilled about. I saw Alessandra on QVC raving about James Read Sleep Mask so I'm super excited to try that. I'm off on holiday tomorrow and the Eyeko Wipes and the Philip Kingsley Daily Defence are a travel saviours!