The Six Picks Quick Fix Face – talk about a tongue twister! I tried to reduce it to a nice rounded five but that meant choosing between brows and lips... and that wasn’t happening! This is a quick n easy look, perfect for work mornings when you’ve hit the snooze button too many times. Plus no brushes needed!
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer £15.50 here I Skipped the foundation all together and relied on this concealer to cover blemishes and discolorations. I dabbed a little product where needed, including under the eyes. One pump of this is more than enough!
- NYX Cream Blush Tickled £5.50 here A dab of cream blush on the cheeks to add a pop of colour and some luminosity. It’s quick and easy to use, plus you don’t need a brush. Using my middle finger I lightly dabbed a little product to the apples of the cheek and used a tapping movement to blend the edges.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo On & On Bronze £4.99 here Perfect for quick eyes. This cream eye shadow slides on easily using the index finger to cover the lid, then using the clean ring finger to blend the edges and create a soft look. It dries quickly and lasts all day. On and On Bronze is such a wearable shade and helps to bring out the green in my eyes. Full review on this here.
- L’Oreal Volume Million Excess Mascara £9.35 here Any mascara will do for this look; I just reached for this one because it gives quick and easy results. I skipped the liner – it’s slow and fiddly and relied on a quick coat of mascara to open the eyes.
- Benefit Gimme Brow £17.50 here. I could never skip the brows. If I’m pushed for time, I don’t mind forgoing the full HD Brow experience because Gimme Brow gives fabulously thick brows and QUICK. A quick slick and they’re done – read the full review here.
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Bellini £7.99 here A quick slick of my favourite lip gloss to finish the look and keep my lips soft and shiny.